High duty glass (triplex) for entrance roof overhangs, staircase and fences
Increased durability of glass is achieved through several techniques. Firstly, it is its processing. Maximal glass durability is achieved through lamination of several sheets of glass. The durability of the construction depends on the thickness of the pieces of glass used and on the strength features of laminating film.
Triplex formula is chosen individually taking into consideration requirements specified for the product.
Range of use:
- glass for atriums;
- glass for entrance roof overhangs;
- glass for flights of stairs;
- glass for stairway fences;
- glass for elevator shafts;
- glass for fire-proof screens.